These interdistances are based on OISD Standard 118, Table 1.
Relevant Notes :
- All Distances are in Meters.
- Note 2 : Type of construction shall be as per OISD-STD-163.
- Note-7 The distances specified are for the elevated flare. For ground flare, these distances shall be 150 m. For Exploration & Production installations, this shall be in line with Oil Mines Regulations
- Note-11: Boiler house or heater of a process unit is to be treated as a separate identity only for the consideration of surrounding blocks / facilities. However, heater of a process unit remains an integral part of the process unit to which it is attached and in that case the inter equipment distances should be inline with Table –2.
- Note 13: Separation distance of electrical substation was added in table 1 in January 2006 based on decision in 40th steering Committee Meeting in De’05.