- * Spans limited by stress (all others limited by deflection).
- + Pipe walls require reinforcing at point of support.
- Allowable spans are based on a maximum bending stress of 41.37 Mpa (6000 PSI) or a maximum deflection of 12.7 MM (0.5in).
- Hydrostatic testing: Spans are adequate without the addition of auxiliary supports for insulated lines and lines on shoes.
- Pulsating lines: Spans indicated above shall not be used.
- Tempratures in the above table are in degrees Celsius, as indicated (maximum 400 °C).
- Corrosion Allowance: As indicated, spans can be used for lines of equivalent or smaller allowance than those specified in the above table.
- All dimensions are in millimeters, except as noted.